Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Been A While

I have not quit my blog. I've just been busy. Really busy. Any and all spare time is spent focusing on my classes. My school seems to think it is cool to cram what one would normally accomplish in 4 months into a summer semester of 1.5 months. Go figure.


Anyway, I wanted to share a cute conversation that I had with my 9-year-old daughter today.

Hayley: "Mom, do you get paid today?"

Me: "No"

Hayley: "Dang it."

Me: "Why?"

Hayley: "Because I really wanted to get a milkshake when you get off work."

Me: "We will get you a milkshake."

The sweet child thinks I am too poor to buy her a milkshake. No worries, though. I'm not and she is getting a big ol' chocolate milkshake tonight after our girls date. I'm pretty excited about it. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty adorable. I can't wait for my date night with Miss Hayley!

    ReplyDelete