Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today was an awesome Mother's Day. Hayley did a great job making my day special. It was the sweetest thing to see her so happy.

When I picked her up from school on Friday, she had a Mother's Day card in hand. It is precious and hilarious, and even has pop-out hearts . It reads...

"Happy Mother's Day. I love you so much that I can't ever not be with you. I think for a mom that you are the best mom on the planet to me. I love you. You can never, ever, ever, ever get away from me."

How funny is that! I love that she loves me so much that she can't ever be away from me - never mind that I am her sole provider. She kind of sounds like a cute little stalker too - you can never, ever, ever, ever get away from me. :)


On top of the best card in the world, I got a delicious breakfast delivered to me on the porch this morning - french toast, fruit, orange juice, and a latte. She also brought me flowers and a snow globe that says, "God couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers."  Mother's Day was perfect. I am so thankful for my sweet girl.


(Thanks to my neighbors who helped Hayley put her plan into action.)

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Happy Mother's Day Courtney! Your neighbors are so thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is TOO SWEET! and i LOVE the card. stinkin' awesome. happy mother's day courtney! you are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete