Things are going amazing with One-Hat-Bill. We have been on a few more dates and I am totally into him. I am a little surprised at how much we have to talk about. It feels special to talk to someone for hours and not even realize that time has passed you by....that is good stuff. He has proven to be very kind by the little things he does. I need to write them because I don't want to forget.
- He always tries to help when I am overwhelmed.
- He went with me to take the German intern out to lunch and to get groceries on our second date.
- He took me to church on our third date.
- He usually brings a bottle of wine when he comes over.
- He will not let me pay.
- He played Monopoly with me and Hayley for over an hour.
- He is out of town for the week, but texts and calls often.
- He tipped the pizza delivery man $10.
Even though I am late, I would like to say that I am thankful for my scientific calculator. (And my sister for letting me borrow it because they are expensive). This handy tool helped me pass my test and breeze through my homework tonight.