Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Place

I live in a cute, 2-bedroom apartment. It is not just any living space, it is my precious home. It is a place filled with love, laughter, and memories. My home is incredibly special to me because it is a reflection of who I am and things I love.

I love my photographs.

                                I love my huge, comfortable bed.

I love this reminder to seek peace wherever I go.

                    I love the stacks of books waiting to be explored.

                            I love the comfortableness of this space.

                           I love the sweet child that sleeps here.

                                            I love this home.


2 comments:

  1. and I LOVE this post. what a great idea. love hayley's little legs sticking out beneath her covers... so sweet. might have to play copy cat on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! I loved seeing your space, very open of you to share it with us. I really loved all of the adorable photos of you and Hayley.

    ReplyDelete