Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am very thankful for my sister. She has a kind, special heart like no one else I know. We have endured our share of trials and I regret not being a better sister to her when we were growing up. I treasure the precious relationship we have developed as we have grown older. She will always be my best friend.

Last weekend, she came to visit from college. The weekend went by way too fast and I cried when she left, but I am thankful for the time we spent. Our time together is always special.






We ate delicious food, drank a lot of wine, napped from drinking so much wine, laughed a lot, analyzed relationships, got pedicures, watched The Runaways, sang in the car, went to a bar - twice, and got lost downtown. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment