Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here Lately...

Here lately...

I am uninspired and unmotivated, but not unhappy.
I am staying away from television and reading a lot.
I am enjoying colorful leaves and excited for cool weather.
I am on a diet and craving pumpkin goodies. This is not a great combination.
I am in need of some serious alone time, but don't see it happening any time soon.
I am confused about the hearts of some people, but thankful for others who stand for something.
I am loving the Julie Doiron station on Pandora. It's fantastic.
I am anticipating change. I don't know what it will be, but I'm looking forward to it.
I am growing my hair out and it's driving me nuts.
I am bored, but it's better than overwhelmed.
I am missing friends who are far away, but know they are well. This makes me happy.
I am noticing my daughter growing up right before my eyes. I sure love her.
I am tired of bills, but grateful for an income to pay them.
I am feeling a bit stagnant, but that's okay for now.
I am sleepy a lot. I think my body is entering hibernation mode.
I am feeling close to My God.
I am embracing my views/opinions/qualities, even when others disagree with them.
I am loving myself when others make me feel that maybe I shouldn't.
I am working on patience and understanding.


4 comments:

  1. i so, so, so love this post. thanks for sharing your heart baldfac.e

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. Love this post. I have a recipe for a low-fat, low-cal delish pumpkin treat that is crazy easy. If you are interested, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, totally interested. Molly, send that over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, friend! the recipe is posted!

    ReplyDelete