I thought I would make a fun list of some of my favorite things. They are nothing fancy, but I enjoy them so much. As a matter of fact, I don't know what I would do without them because they make me so happy. Sometimes it is all about the simple things in life.
1. I adore these Converse ballet flats. They are probably my most favorite shoes ever, except mine are in metallic.
2. I totally dig this Trader Joe's Moisturizing Body Lotion.
3. I am obsessed with Epsom salt. It doesn't matter if I am sick or sore, it works wonders. I think it is magic.
4. I am currently jamming to James Morrison. Amazing artist.
5. Middle Sister Wine. I discovered this little jewel at Target. My favorites are the Rebel Red Table Wine and the Smarty Pants Chardonnay. Totally delicious and inexpensive. About $10.99 a bottle.
6. The Balance Collection by Marika. Best yoga pants. They fit really well and look awesome.
7. I love love love Nap Socks from Brookstone. I do not sleep a night in the winter without them.
8. Sips and Strokes may be the coolest place ever. Take your bottle of wine, or whatever you wish for that matter, and paint your heart out.